Monday, January 07, 2008

Well, My wrenching hand is alot less sore this morning. Just in time for me to goto work and abuse it some more. I really hope the college calls me soon. Me and my wrenching hand really NEED it to. Please do not hesitate with the candle lighting and prayer bead handling in the name of that cause.

I stuck about 20 ramshorn snails in my 55 gallon fishtank yesterday, Hopefully at least some of them will evade my loach and breed so I can watch them in there for quite some time. I find snails to be the dust ruffle of my tanks. They add a nice ambiance and give the impression of a natural habitat quite nicely. Too bad the loach gobbles them all up and doesnt leave any for reproduction. However I did notice last night that at least one of the 15 trumpets I put in about a month ago is still kicking.

In other news I made homemade bread yesterday, my fluffiest loaves yet. I think that by increasing the temp in my house and putting them on a chair near the heating duct really helped them rise (dont worry I covered them with a towel). I took those 2 loaves and made some super yummy french toast for dinner. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it. I would like to have liver for dinner tonight but my wife will be home from work so that really isnt an option.

Well Im off. Have a great day, and sorry for the exceedingly long post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home