Wednesday, April 23, 2008

CRAP! Im out of things to blog about!

Um...


Um...


Um...

Theres a new Lost on tonight. I have alot of gas this morning it seems like. My chair is rumbling.

Um...

I was doing a winXP install (Read here he hosed it with spyware) on Johns computer last night and I found a picture on the desk from my sr prom., well not MY sr prom because I didnt go, but the one I woulda went to had I been able to find a date. It was of some chick who I was in love with 15 years ago, and another friend of mine who went with her who was not as in love with her as I was. I laughed about it. Its funny how the past can come out of nowhere and make you feel superior to the people you went to high school with. The caption was "remember us like this, happy.", well guess what? I really dont remember you being happy, ever. Seems to me like you made some bad choices. Maybe next time instead of telling me to remember you being happy, you should really be happy!

HEHEHEHEH. hey, Im not bitter, I swear! But I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home