Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am having kinda rough day.

It was all rainy this morning when I got up, so I kinda just wanted to stay in bed. But since I had to work I got up, did my normal routine, smoke, shower, pet the cat, feed the fish, drink a pop, went out to the car in the rain...

My window is down. Crap, Now I have a wet tushy. I was in such a rush when I got home from work yesterday that I forgot to shut it. I knew my wife dragging me to that mortgage broker was a bad idear. Sigh.

In other news I wanna clean my desk this morning, work on some projects this afternoon and then tonight when I get home I need to do fish water changes.

Im taking requests for picture friday, if theres anything you want to see let me know.

And have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home