Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Good Morning,

Well today is stupid Canopenner day, and as promised Im going to tell the story of my cyanide poisoning. So here goes.

I was 17, I knew this guy, we will call him Josh (because that was his name), And I went over to Josh's house to see what was shaking, get the scoop on all the fun stuff we could do as retarded 17 year old kids.

Well Josh was talking about how these White Power Gang members he knew were selling LSD. And how it was cheap and he could get us 2 ten strips for 25 bucks. I thought that was wonderful at the time. I had done acid many times before this and I thought a ten strip would be a good amount for a nice, long, fun trip. First mistake.

So we met with the white power gang members, made the buy, went back to josh's house and each dropped one ten strip of acid. Second mistake.

Well I knew from the get go something wasnt right. And within 30 minutes I was climbing the walls to get outside.

So we went for a walk. Before I knew it Josh was screaming that I was turning into a werewolf. I tried to explain to him that it was just the drugs, "trust me Im no werewolf" yadda yadda, well he wouldnt listen and ran off somewhere. So I decided to walk to my friend Craig's house. Well Craig was a straight edge, and mormon to boot, so about half way there I realized it was really not appropriate for me to show up at his house tripping my balls off on LSD. I turned around and began to walk home.

I never made it.

I started feeling like I couldnt move, all my muscles were becoming extremely tight and I thought I would take a seat in some guys yard and have alittle break from all this walking I was doing. This whole time a thought that "something just wasnt right" was building to a fevered pitch inside my head. All of a sudden I kinda fell over from where I was sitting. Then I realized I couldnt move a muscle.

Before I knew it the cops were there, with an ambulance in tow. They were asking me alot of stupid questions I wasnt going to answer, like, "Where did you get the acid", and "Why dont you kids goto church instead of taking acid?" and so on and so forth. Well they realized I wasnt going to tell them anymore than "You just cant trust a white power gang even if youre white anymore" and sent me off to the hospital.

I remember being wheeled on a gurney through the big hospital doors and someone was talking about River Pheonix dying in something like this manner. From there I cant remember much, I know my grandparents came to the hospital, and I remember my Grandmother lecturing me. At which point I thought I was in hell. Literally. I thought I was in hell. For throwing my life away by being stupid.

Anyway my grandparents left and hours passed, Ill spare you the details of my trip through hell, Im sure you have all heard that part of the story before anyway. I woke up, it was the next morning, I felt like crap, and I was really super thirsty...

The only problem was I was bound by leather restraints. So I worked the IV in my one arm against the restraint until it popped out, then I used the ensuing blood as a lubricant to make my arm slippy enough to get it out of the leather shackle, then I unstrapped myself from there and got up and got a drink of water out of the hospital sink that was in the room.

Well there must have been a guard or something that was supposed to be watching me(I dont know where he was until then) but the commotion with the gurney and the sink must have caught his attention because he came in with a billy club and in a very rude and threatening manner told me to sit back so he could strap me back in.

I tried to tell him I was back in my right mind but he didnt want to believe it, so the only way I could placate him was to allow him to restrain me again until my mom decided to show up to take me home.

When my mom showed up I was made to listen to a big long speech about how I had cyanide poisoning (Which is what had caused my paralysis) and how my heart rate had been 212 which should have sent it into fibrillation at which point I should have died but I was lucky and for whatever reason it hadnt and I didnt, how they had pumped me full of anti psychotic drugs because I was raving that I was in hell. And most of all how the acid was laced with cyanide instead of strychnine (like it shoulda been) and then I went home and felt like crap and drank a ton of gatorade for the next 2 days.

The moral of the story is dont buy LSD from white power gang members you dont know, and dont drop a ficken 10 strip because "you think you can handle it".

Sheesh that was a long post. And hey, was that ever a stupid thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home