Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well, its funny how life can be sometimes.

I want to publicly apologize to monstergirl/leslie for leaving her nasty comments. Raymi still pisses me off but oh well. You live, you learn.

Ill be the first to admit that sometimes I get a bit carried away when I start steaming and stewing and then I get all mean and self righteous and the result ALWAYS makes me feel bad about my actions. ALWAYS!

Some day maybe Ill learn to control my emotions instead of it being the other way around. However that day wasnt yesterday or the day before that.

Hey maybe its today!

I also know its not friday but Im going to post a picture anyway.

Its me looking not so ugly as I do in some photos. Maybe more so than sometimes. Anyway I think its somehow appropriate...heheh...Anyway Ill still post another picture tomorrow.

Have a great day!

ImageHost.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home