Monday, June 23, 2008

As I was talking about yesterday Melissa got a bunch of pokemon trading card game cards from my friends garage sale.

Well yesterday I was out on the porch and Melissa comes out:

Me: HI! having fun with those pokemon?
Melissa: Yeah! Wanna see my favorite one?!!!
Me: Sure!
Melissa: This one, and this one, and this one, and this one...
Me: Wait a minute! your favorite one is four?
Melissa: Yep!
Me: HMMMMMM interesting....
Melissa: What?
Me: I can see you inherited your mothers impeccable sense of logic thats all.

Other than that I dont have much to report except I finally got around to watching the incredible hulk movie. It was decent, much better than that last pile of steaming crap they put out about the incredible hulk. And I think it was leading into an Avengers movie, with the tony stark crap at the end.

Um...I need to do some fish water changes tonight also.

Im getting a call about something I gotta go take care of right away. Ill bbl. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home