Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good Morning Again!

I had another strange dream last night, this time, my bed was full of grasshoppers! So I ended up jumping out of bed and screaming "AHHHHH GRASSHOPPERS!" My wife was like, "What the hell are you jumping out of bed and screaming for?!" and I was like "Its full of grasshoppers! Thousands of them!" then she just laughed and rolled over and went back to sleep.

Sometimes I tell you my subconscious is a mystery to me. (Is that rhetorical statement?)

Moving on...

Those stupid trolls are back, making disparaging and mean comments. Havent these people heard of the golden rule? I suspect they have but they have no interest in following it, I figure because they are morally bereft. They must not have received enough love from mothers or something. UGH. Its annoying. One of them apparently made the letter box at the bottom of my blog say some pretty rude things about me and male genitalia a few weeks ago (I remember seeing it down there and tearing it apart) and then you know what the idiot does? He takes a picture of it on his cell phone. LOL what an idiot, apparently for all his ego maniacal superiorness he has never heard of the print screen key. So Butchie if your out there, next time you might want to use the print screen key and save whats called a screen capture to a ms paint file where you can cut out the portion that you want. It would prolly be alittle less labor intensive than moving crappy pictures of interlaced lines from your cell phone to your computer for posting to your blog. They also have some scuttle on their blog about impersonating me, so if you get comments or something that dont sound like me, then chances are that they are not me.

I pray to God for these peoples destruction because they just are making the world a worse place for the rest of us God fearing, good hearted folks. At the least I wish God put some pain into their hearts and teach them that meanness and cruelty are bad and that life is bad enough without their BS making things worse.

But enough about that.

Last night I noticed that I had lost my collection of Less than Jake, so I had to download the discography, Also I went to walmart to try and buy some yoyo strings, but they didnt have any(How stupid huh?) so I had to buy my 8,000,051st yoyo. Im going to call around today and see if I cant find some place that stocks them.

Wow that was a long post, and my coffee is calling me.

Everyone have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home