Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My puffer fish is getting FAT. I have been trying to cut down on the amount of snails I give him. And he is mad at me about it. Whenever I am at the tank he just begs and begs like a dog at the dinner table. I did notice there were some baby guppies in there so Im sure he will munch those.

Also my eye is feeling better but is still alittle blurry. And I slept so well last night, no crazy dreams, no nightmares, just sleep. Ahhhhhh. So refreshing.

Also I cant wait to get my hands on the new incredible hulk movie, hopefully they dont trash the story line like they did with the last one. I guess its a complete rewrite, so thats good. Because the last movie was such a deviation from the comic book that it made me physically ill (Not really, but it was stupid).

Also I think I am deriving a strong hatred for reality television shows about celebrities. For instance, Denise Richards, those retarded playboy bunnies, the 2 corys, ugh...stupid, who cares about that crap.

Not me.

Anyway, you guys have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home