Thursday, June 05, 2008

Well, I cant wait until the weekend. Im going to take all the plants and rocks out of my fishtanks tonight when I get off work. Ill make an extremely easy dinner or even make the kids do it and then start hauling stuff out.

If your wondering why I cant wait its not because Im really excited to do this project, one of my cardinal rasoboras was attacked sometime night before last by those stinking no good crayfish. GRRR Im going to smash those little punks with a hammer Im so mad about it.

So yeah thats going to be a big bunch of heavy and hard work just to catch them...But once I have everything out they wont have any place left to hide.

In other news I finished watching the new Indiana Jones move and I really like it. Couldnt fault it with anything except maybe being alittle bit too predictable and the story moving along like the one in Raiders. But all in all I thought it was better than Crusade and Temple.

And finally Im really not feeling so hot today, I think I might be coming down with something. Either that or I ate too many tacos last night. Tacos are a big weakness of mine I guess, esp. when I load them down with jalepenos and chiles. YUM...but OoOoO my tummy hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home