Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hello everyone, as I mentioned yesterday I got my hands on some fancy schmancy astrology software. A friend of mine's mom is the local gypsy lasy/fortune teller and she is looking at upgrading her computer which would entail moving to some software that runs on a newer operating system than windows98. I dont really buy into astrology but the "chart I cast" for myself using birthdate, birthtime, and location of birth seemed pretty accurate. Maybe its just because the psychology of the stuff is worked to make it seem like its accurate for you no matter what but I was pleasantly surprised.

Also I have a little patch of Eczema coming out on my left ear and its really bothering me, I medicated it with the cordaid but it still seems to be persisting. I remember when I was a kid my father would get it in his ears and always be complaining about it. I guess I am alittle like him after all.

Also for all you pufferfish lovers out there I have fed him about 300 small snails so far this week! That little glutton just eats them all up and begs for more, Im going to have to go out and get more before the weekend (Which is usually when I go out and scoop him some new food items from the local waterways) but I dont think I have much choice as he seems to be hungrier than normal this week.

and finally I started watching the next season of doctor who last night, I like the new companion Donna, not as much as liked Rose Tyler (for obvious reasons) but I think its kinda funny how she is always yelling and smacking the doctor around, much better than the blahness of Martha Jones.

Alright, well I seem to be getting hammered with HELP! calls this morning so I better scurry off and save the world from utter destruction at the hands of non working computers.

You guys have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home