Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Good, this morning blogger is working, haloscan is working, fish cam is still down, and I am still alive. I dunno how good the last one really is but we will just say its good.

Last night I made some buttermilk pancakes from scratch for dinner and they were to die for. I tell you Ill never buy Bisquick again...I never realized how worthless that crap was until I started making pancakes from scratch...

1 cup flour,
1 Tbsp sugar
1 egg
2 Tbsp butter (melted)
1 cup buttermilk (more or less depending on thickness)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp vanilla
Cinnamon to taste

Im sure you could use regular milk but I dont think it tastes as good.

Along side of that some sausages and fruit and you have a yummy meal. Tho I warn you if you need ALOT of pancakes at least double or triple the recipe, I doubled it last night and ended up with about 16. enough to feed me and 3 hungry teenage boys.

In other news Turok is pretty awesome. Graphics are A+, game physics are A+, so far story is A. It was a nice way to whittle away 3 hours last night.

Also I am halfway through the new Indiana Jones movie and so far so good, other than the fact Indy is really old and the younger dude in the movie is obviously his son (Not revealed yet up to the halfway point, but completely obvious) and also that the way the story "moves" is similar to the Raiders of the lost ark, Its really good.

Go out and see it if you have the money, or torrent it if you have the technical knowhow.

Anyway, have a wonderful day. I have alot of stuff scheduled this morning so I dont know how much Ill be checking in. Tootloo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home