Monday, June 02, 2008

Wow, first over the weekend haloscan barfed all over itself and didnt work. Then this morning blogger is throwing me internal server error 500. What a bunch of junk! Also I have the fishcam down currently because it is wrecking my torrents bandwidth(turok).

Thankfully the 500's seem to have gone away.

I had a pretty good weekend, found about a million little pond snails for the pufferfish to eat, and some fish larvae also...Fish larvae are weird looking little guys, like 2 eyes on a string...I scooped them right out of the mississippi, heh...Catch me if you can department of natural resources.

Then yesterday I went to a bar-b-q at my wifes best friends house. It was nice, even tho her husband who I usually hang around with was not there. He had to work.

In other good news Dustin(19) our kid who is moved out of the house was home this weekend so we got to talk alittle and I was the reciepiant of a few hugs...Good good..No complaints here.

And also over the weekend I discovered something called "UNIT PRICE" at the grocery store, wow, is that ever handy. I spent hours and hours staring at unit prices to find the best deals. So basically I brought home a truckload of groceries for 35 bucks. Score! Cant go wrong there. This is going to revolutionalize the way grocery shopping is done around my house! I love it, its almost like a video game. I was so good at it that chicks at the grocery store were coming on to me about it. Which I thought was kinda weird but hey it did give me a nice ego boost.

And then the only bad thing that happened all weekend was I found that at least 2 of the baby crawfish(or crawdads if you prefer) have survived to get to a size big enough to worry me. I think Ill have to clean my tank out of all rocks and plants this weekend to get them out before they start eating my fish and plants. They gotta go.

I guess Ill boil them up and eat them, thus gaining their power.

Have a great day! And sorry for the exceedingly long post that I hopefully dont lose when I click publish because blogger is biting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home