Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Howdy, What a long weekend I had.

I warned em once, I warned em twice, but the third time I saw my rosy barbs chomp at my pufferfish I decided they had to go. They were a real pain in the butt to catch, but with alittle teamwork from Johnathan(15) I had em in my hot little nets, then I flushed em. I felt bad about it too...I loved those rosy barbs, but if I had to choose between them and the puffer the choice was obvious, whooooosh, down the toilet they went. I tried to pawn them off on some of my fish friends but none would take them.

Oh well. Kinda depressing but Ill get over it.

Speaking of which here is a pretty crappy video I made of the puffer eating some tadpoles I caught in my brand new pool net over the weekend



Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home