Monday, May 19, 2008

I spent all weekend looking for a place that sold blackworms, bloodworms, daphnia or pretty much any other water dwelling thing for my pufferfish to eat.

No success.(Besides more snails I bought)

Looks like Im going to have to take a net out and drag the bottom of some creek or ditch or something full of water and see what I come up with.

Even tho I couldnt find him many new treats to eat he is doing well, and he must be eating something because hes pooping. I just worry that hes going to clean out my fishtank of everything suitable for him to eat. With the exception of baby guppies(always in big supply around my house) which he started to hunt over the weekend, its pretty funny he will herd a bunch of them into a corner and then munch one.

Anyway thats enough about my pufferfish, I also over the weekend took down all the winterizing I did to the porch last fall and moved the giant ficus and about a million other plants outside. Now I just need to get my porch wired for tv and I can entertain guests out there while we are barb-b-q-ing or watching lost or things like that.

Anyway I hope everyone had a great weekend! And have an equally nice day today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home