Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good Morning! (or afternoon or evening whichever the case may be)

Fish are doing great, no busted tank, wood clamp/vice seems to be working well. Like I said yesterday I dont know how it couldnt.

I dont really have that much to blog about

on monday I almost ran over a squirrel, the little bugger ran out in front of my car and just stood there. I stopped (of course) and he still just stood there. So I blew the horn and he ran away, the end...

Not the best squirrel story I ever wrote I know, but if you wanted to read the best squirrel story I ever wrote its
here along with me fighting with some tv chick and talking about polyoctagon candies.

Im sure no one will back read my blog but me.... :^(

Anyway have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home