Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Well, My epoxy job didnt hold.

Im done messing around. I put a 18" wood frame clamp on that sucker and Im sure it cant fail, the only problem is Im running the risk of the clamp cracking the glass but I left the home made brace in and clamped right on the outside of it. So I know I dont have too much compression.

Why does everything have to be such a pain? Seriously now? Why?

Last night I made a kinda weirdo dinner, the kids wanted it so I complied. It went like this:

ramen
fried pork
and egg on top sunny side up.

They saw it on that naruto show and have been asking for it for awhile so last night when my wife was at work I complied. I thought it sounded VERY gross. But when I actually dug into it it was very very good. No wonder those ninjas on that show are always eating it.

Anyway...Off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home