Friday, May 16, 2008

Good morning and happy first laser day(so google tells me)

Im so in love with my dwarf puffer. I brought him home a pile of 10 ramshorn snails and it was pretty fun to watch him terrorize/eat them. This morning if any of the pile were left alive they were hiding in their shells.

Today is payday so I have plans for some money

I need to buy 2 cheap wood clamps to put on my fish tank so I can give my friend gregg back his

I need to buy some more trumpet snails for the puffer to hunt/eat and for me to put in another tank so that they can breed safely away from the pufferfish

I want to buy some Stilton cheese so I can ingest 12-15 grams of it before bedtime because it makes you have lucid dreams I guess, pretty funny documentation of its effects here

And maybe Ill eat a big, fat burger for lunch today.

Also I think I might actually play some video games tonight (Ive been kinda slacking on that lately)

Alright well thats it for today, hope everyone has a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home