Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Morning!

I had to come into work an hour early today and I must admit, Im pretty sleepy, I didnt get to sleep when I should have last night...I nodded off about 1:20, after lying in bed since 11. Ugh. 4 hours and 40 minutes is not enough sleep, I remember I used to sustain that for a week. I dont know how I did it.

In other news I put up an ftp server last night and stuck a bunch of crap on it. Lemme know if you would like an account. It sure took awhile to copy 20 gb(Mp3s) of data to it. I think Ill end up putting another 20 gb of stuff on it tonight(Read here cracked games).

Another one of my big goals today is to not mention my puffer fish in my blog post.

Guess I failed.

Anyway have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home