Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Man, I have been having the most vivid dreams lately.

All night, every night. Last night me and my wife were shopping for houses and I realized it was a dream and I said to her, "you can have any house you want, this is a dream" and she said, "Whatever, Robert" and then she said, "How about that one?" and pointed at a giant old house up on a hill. I said ok and we walked up to it, but it was inhabited by my paternal grandmother Elenore, So my wife didnt think that would work, then I used my magical dream powers to make all of Elenore's stuff disappear and all of a sudden all our stuff was there, then I noticed the bathtub was dirty, so I used my magical dream powers to clean the bathtub, which kinda half worked, so I tried again, which prompted my good friend(and martial arts master) John Harrington to say that it wasnt a dream at all, to which I responded if its not a dream then you can beat me up, because we all know you could beat me up in real life, so he tried to hit me but then I like held his arms and he couldnt escape my grasp, well he became very upset because he still couldnt believe it was a dream. Then all of a sudden for some reason I had to eat a bunch of runny eggs because the kids wouldnt eat them. Then I woke up, wondering what the dream symbolism of runny eggs was.

It was weird, then I went back to sleep, and I had some more dreams about people living in the woods and collecting holographic figurines, Which I offered to sell them some more of, then I had a dream that I was the child of count Dracula, who was driving in a way too fast manner to the house of his next victim, Mrs. Dracula thought he was driving too fast with the child in the car, to which he just sped up, and I remember looking at the speedometer and he was going 90. Mrs. Dracula just got more upset by that and started yelling at him. I thought the whole fight was rather silly because since we were vampires we obviously couldnt die in a car crash.

Then I woke up and I was running 15 minutes late because the alarm didnt go off. But this was in real life so I had to hurry up and get the kids off to school and take my wife to work because she works the same hours as me today and we car polled.

Ive been having crazy lucid dreams like that for about a week now and I must admit I kinda like it.

I have to go and find out what runny eggs in dreams means now, sorry for the exceedingly long post but, yaknow, I type them as they come to me.

Hope everyone has a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home