Monday, June 09, 2008

You guys might know the car I drive around is sorta a piece of junk. Its missing aquarter panel and has some homemade light job where the ones that used to be there were knocked off by my wife hitting a deer.

It also has a rattley muffler.

So thats the lead up, heres the story.

There was this old lady (I say old I mean 45-50) who was coming out of her car when I stopping at the temp agency to get more timesheets and she says to me,

"Looks like your car is falling apart."

I turned back to her and said,

"yeah kinda like your face!" and walked away.

If I wasnt tired and crabby it prolly wouldnt have gone that way. But what can I say, dont make rude comments to people on the street you dont know because you might be surprised at how they respond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home