Friday, June 06, 2008

ImageHost.org

As per Reema's request here is a picture of my cat Matsushita Kotobuki (her name is the Japanese name for Panasonic) but I call her Schmoopie for short, because she is such a little lover, she loves to be petted but never held. And she is very smart and can work a doorknob and sometimes she flushes the toilet for fun.

I love my cat very much and I cant imagine life without her following me around begging to be petted. She will say "Meow" and I will say "Meow meow meow, meow meow" back at her as she runs along beside me more like a dog than a cat, I reward this behavior by occasionally petting her when she is on the footstoll or the banister or the steps almost right under my feet.

In other news, 16 crayfish came out of my fishtank, it took me about 3 hours to get the rocks out, scoop the little buggers out and get everything put back. I put it all back in a new configuration so I could see all the hidey holes and I must say I think I got more nooks and crannies now than I had before, I also split alittle chunk off of my clump of lakeweed so Im growing a new clump off in the one corner above the "sand bar" that I have in there.

Anyway I hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home