Saturday, June 14, 2008

I try not get involved in internet memes BUT, I figured what the heck Ill do one when Sakhi tagged me.

One religious work from a non-familiar tradition you’ll read:
I try and read alot of Jewish stuff. Since its the root of Christianity I try and read as much stuff as is possible to get a better feel for what Christianity should be like.

One music video–that you like–from your “least likely to listen to’ genre:

Harry Chapin - Taxi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dwksSbD34"


A book from a genre you almost never read, that you have read, or you will read (promise!):

I dont readmany books these days because of the internet.

BUT Flatand http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland

Somewhere you’d never thought to go on holiday/vacation, and why it might be fun to go there?

On a cruise, that sounds scarey because of my lack of trust in human creations, but Im sure my wife will make me someday.

A specific food you’ve never tried, but will because of this meme, honest!:

Ill try any food anytime, except brains and tongue.…

A sport or game you really hate or haven’t tried yet but are willing to give one more go:

Race car driving

A style of dance you probably won’t try (we won’t make you promise on this one):

I cant dance.

A career job you don’t feel you’re suited for, and why:

A novelist, I have a poor imagination

An item that’s “thinking out of the box’ for this meme that hadn’t been included:

Um...I dont believe in bigfoot? Um...

Is there one thing in life you wanted to do, and will do because of this meme, what will it be?

I really want to eat a pizza with EVERYTHING, but I can never find a place that serves them with enough EVERYTHING to satisfy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home