Friday, June 13, 2008

ImageHost.org

Now that its finally getting warm here I cant wait to go tubing. Its so nice and relaxing. I got a nice spot that I float down where some bald eagles nest and the wildlife is very pristine, its actually the same river I get most of the snails out of for my pufferfish. But yeah about another month and it will probably be warm enough for that.

In other news Im having a "fight" with one of the users that I support about some spyware that she really loves having on her machine(smileycentral) and I took it off her machine because she was having some issues and I wanted to clean up her machine to see if the problems went away, but now she says I am "picking on her", and shes not going to tell me about her problems anymore and bla bla bla...

It kinda hurts my feelings. I mean I try and help people and they just spit in my face.

UGH

Anyway I hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home