Thursday, June 12, 2008

Did I ever have a crazy dream last night:

I was an illegal mexican immigrant, who lived in a mostly deserted town with alot of haunted houses in it. This married american couple came to town wanting to tour the haunted houses and maybe see some ghosts. I said I would be their guide, and I started showing them all the strange happenings that went on in these haunted houses, well eventually the townspeople got mad at us for breaking into all these old abandoned houses and stirring up the ghosts that "lived" therein. So they were coming to the house we were currently in, with torches and pichforks and the like. At which point I told the couple that they were on their own and bailed out of the back door of the place that we were at. I never saw that couple again. BUT the villagers did catch up with me at the local cantina and they were very upset with me, so to teach me never to do that sort of thing again they cut off my pinky finger.

The end.

What the hell is that all about?

In other news my pufferfish still isnt eating out of my hand. And I am leaving work today at 1:30 for a "doctors appointment"

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home