Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ugh, my cell batteries are dead, I need to get that junk plugged in, also Im drinking coffee. Im sure Ill be wizzing around the office in about 20 minutes. There is something to be said for black coffee when you dont want to drink pop because it is so fattening, it does the job, tastes like crap, but does the job. Probably better than pop too. But yeah, tastes like total crap.

I had a bout of pretty bad nightmares last night, about my daughter and some friend of her(beats me what one) becoming lesbians, and I had to notify the other girls mother, who didnt seem to think it was a big deal. Then I was mad in my dream and all the candlesticks that we have lying around started melting and It was like when I get mad bad things happen, but I couldnt stop being mad, so bad things kept happening.

Ugh, I woke up screaming, And proceeded to wander around the house for about 20 minutes before I went back to bed. So that kinda ruined my nights sleep. Porky if youre keeping track that was about 3:05 my time.

Also I started trying to get the puffer fish to eat out of my hand. Normally he just buzzes around the tank when I got my hands in there doing stuff, he doesnt seem scared of me. I guess it is a different story tho when I am trying to shove a snail in his face, his zipped away from my hand every time. I figure that after a few days of me chasing him around with snails maybe he will stop being scared of me. After all he is the smartest fish I ever had.

Also Im pretty sure he is a girl. So maybe I should stop using masculine pronouns for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home