Sunday, June 15, 2008

RANT

First off, I have heartburn. Prolly because I had nachos for dinner. :^( So thats making me alittle crabby. Also my wife is being all clingy. She wants me to sit around and stare at her. Well Im sorry, but that is just too boring for me to do. Especially with heartburn. AND on a saturday night to boot! I just wont have it. I can stand about 1 hour of cuddly poo kissy face, after that you either better be putting out or letting me go. IT IS THAT SIMPLE! I love you honey but thats the way it works.

Then I tried to download some dumb ijji game to play with my 15 year old kid. Its a MMO that he is playing all the time, and it looks pretty in depth and maybe even might be fun. BUT THE STUPID PATCHER FOR IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK! UGH! so I end up stopping and restarting the patcher a million times and its still not working! (do I have enough exclamation points in this post yet?!?!?!?!)

Then I goto an indian bloggers site that I commented at earlier, and I see that my comment I left about MP3 players is "awaiting moderation", meanwhile 2 other people who commented after me have theirs already posted. So like I fool I take it all personally (anyone who knows me in real life will tell you I take everything too personally), and ask if he is discriminating against me because I posted links to the products I use or if its because Im not indian (half joking about the second part) then I tell him bah humbug, then I notice that my comments without the links are automatically put through. !!! STUPID AUTOMATION TO STOP SPAMMERS AT BLOGS!

OOOOOOO I hate that crap! you know how many actual spam comments I have had at my blog since 2003? NONE! 0! Zilch! Nada! NOT A SINGLE ONE!

Why do people insist on using anti robot measures on things that dont even get spammed by robots? AT LEAST F'N WARN ME, "hey if you put links in your comments its not going to post and its going to go into a black hole for at least 12 hours and if you see other comments that posted after yours dont take it personally, its just because I think its better to inconvenience some users than maybe delete the 1 or 2 comments from robot spammers I might get in the next ten years...", And I hate that type "AY3TZ" crap even slighty less so, so if you are using that stuff turn it off right now, its completely annoying(and pointless!Dont flatter yourself, no self respecting spammer cares about the 20 people a day maximum you get in your comments, they have much bigger fish to fry, like DUH!!!)!

Ill tell you what, I liked the guys post, found it interesting and thought I left what was an appropriate comment, BUT ILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN, due to the over administration of his blog, it just plain old takes all the fun out of it.

And another thing: dear blogger spellchecker, "patcher", "slightly" and "spammer" ARE THE CORRECT SPELLING OF THOSE WORDS!

/F'N rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home