Friday, June 20, 2008

I looked at ALOT of pictures for todays post, I passed up one of a butterfly, one of a skunk run over and painted on by MNDOT, I passed up quite a few, but then I decided I liked this one of my wife putting Melissas hair in curlers for her spring concert that was in may.

I think its adorable.

ImageHost.org


I didnt get too far on my kite project because my friend Gregg called and needed some help from me emptying his one fishtank of fish, he had about 45 fish in there that are now residing in a Styrofoam container until he gets a new tank (The tank they were in belonged to another friend of ours named Brett and he needed it back for his own fish).

I also cleaned Gregg out of snails, prolly about 300 ramshorns.

In other news my wife kinda made me mad yesterday because I said ANOTHER friend of mine Devan had a geiger counter at his garage sale that I wanted to buy and she immediately started acting all crabby about how I didnt need a geiger counter. Well guess what I know I dont NEED it I just want to play with it. But I guess 30 dollars in late movie fees and tubs of ice cream are just WAYYYYYYY more important because she spends money on those all the time (I cant stand most movies or ice cream) and I never complain not once about it. So I went to bed kinda mad, also it appears irrational anger is also a sign of a brain tumor. (But at least not diabetes)

Ugh, Im still kinda mad about it.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home