Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good Morning,

Tonight I think Ill start a kite rebuild/refurbish project that Ive been wanting to start on for awhile. You know the story, old kite, stuck in a tree for 5 years, falls out, wings are shot, frame is alittle beat, Im gonna fix it. Should take a few hours. We will see how it goes, maybe Ill take some before and after pictures. Should be fun.

Also one of my friends stopped over last night with some of his homegrown catnip for my kitty. I tell you the stuff hes got works so much better than the store bought variety. The cat was on him the second he walked through the door, following him around and meowing until he gave her a handful, then she proceeded to roll around in it on the ground and bash her head into every available object while going crazy for the next 40 minutes. It was pretty hilarious. The kids and I laughed.

Also the guy who lives in my old house heard I had a bunch of magic cards and came over to try and buy them off me. Of course I dont want to sell my magic cards because I look forward to playing magic someday when Im in the old folks home. BUT he seemed pretty nice and he hung out and played a couple or 6 games with me. So thats nice. I like making new friends.

anyway, I hope everyone has a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home