Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ok, I give up, Ill unban monstergirl's and butchie's umpteen million IP addresses, butchie is right, if I keep banning them then Ill run out of bans before they will run out of proxies. So the only option I would be left with is comment moderation. I hate comment moderation. So thats really no option at all.

Its not that my feelings really get hurt when they call me stupid. In the grand scheme of things both they and I are a bunch of nobodys making noise on the internet. WHOOPEE DO FOR US!

Ill also put back the letter box at the bottom of the page, If it brings them joy to write whatever down there, who am I to ruin their fun? I might find it annoying that its mean spirited fun, but who the hell am I to judge?

Seriously tho I didnt leave any of the anon comments at
Monstergirls blog(or anywhere else for that matter), thats just not something I do...its not like Im scared of these people or anything, sometimes they just put the head on my cheese. I do wonder what motivates them to make people hate them? I guess for all of our being the same species we are just made out of completely different stuff and Ill never understand why they do the things they do, they will prolly say thats cause Im stupid, but I know its just cause I dont want anyone to hate me, so the things they do are completely alien to me.

But yeah, the utter pointlessness of the entire situation has finally dawned on me.

Let them say what they will, link to my youtube videos and take pictures of my alphabet board. Whatever. They seem more intensely interested in my blog than most of the people I like, and I guess...Well, I should be flattered.

heheh I hope I can continue that attitude for the next few days while I sustain whatever barrage of nastyness they have in store for me.

One thing about that God they keep making fun of me for worshipping is he explicity tells me that I am no better than them. As much as I might try to be curteous, nice, and helpful, I still have my moments of meanness, spite and wickedness. I wish pain and uglyness on them because I judge them for their meanness, meanwhile ignoring my own. Its all quite hypocritical and I am sorry for it. But hey, Im only human, and so are they, we are all bound for the grave, maybe Ill even see them there! Stranger things have happened right?

have a great night!

PS gimme a few minutes to unban everyone and put the letter board back up. And consider yourselves winners, because it doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things anyway and you know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home