Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hey there people, Ill be up and out delivering food to the needy 2morrow (no joke), so I wanted to get the morning blog post out of my system tonight.

I made up with the wifey poo and now everything seems pretty hunky dorey until the next paradoxical episode where she will alternatingly tell me she feels neglected and suffocated. Women I tell you. Its frustrating stuff. Par for the course tho. I shouldnt complain one guy I heard about tonight had his wife leave him for some 19 year old punk ass kid. Then his wife showed up at some party with her "date" and her kids and their friends were there.

Ouch. poor kid.

However this wasnt the worst story I heard all week...

I went out to the roto plant (in the rebuilt "haunted" Riverton high school) and heard about this employee they had to send home because the guy was driving down the highway between there and brainerd, saw a skunk in the road, swerved to avoid it and WHAM! it sprayed him in the face through his open drivers side window.

Ouch. poor guy.

Seems like my worst problem is failing to avoid the temptation of seeing what smack is being spoken on the trolls "blogs". So compared to the poor people above I guess Im doing pretty well (as long as my "brain tumor" stays in check)

Oh anyway heres a link to a song. Night night.

older_crowd

Wow..and I actually had a few drinks tonight. Not again until new years prolly. TY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home