Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hello again,

Melissa and I are going back to my friend's garage sale this morning because he told her she could have something for free from there, and shes been bugging me about it ever since then.

Also the world is so amazing sometimes. I never thought a MC Chris song could make me cry-

- never_give_up

But really you guys should go out and buy the album, or download it or whatever...

Oh and I know have been here and there lately spouting my religious beliefs, Let me just spout some more here for a minute:

I never goto church, I think churches are bad, Jesus wasnt too happy with them either. And Im his disciple and not any church's. I think for the most part they come between people and God, becoming some kind of "club", and they divide the masses instead of uniting them(which I think is what God wants from his church, and those here on earth fail miserably at that). So if you think Im out trying to recruit people I am not, Im not looking for any power or wealth or security or reassurance from anyone, Im just trying to testify for my Lord(and good buddy) Jesus.

Matt 5:13-5:16

13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.

14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Maybe Im getting alittle defensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home