Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I am not feeling so well today, ugh...Just sorta achey with a runny nose and a sore throat. Hopefully it passes because I dont want to be sick. I even went to bed last night at like 10:30.

But dont worry that didnt stop me from coming to work.

And it didnt stop me from blogging.

I really dont remember the last time I was sick. I mean sometimes I feel like crap but this is like on a whole new level.

And my eyeballs burn.

Also it sounds like Ill be driving out to aitkin.

Which reminds me the company I work for is like into me for 110 bucks of gas money for trips Ive made here and there and the other place. I tell you what I dont really have the money to drive to aitkin (about 45 or 50 miles one way) and back so I hope they are forking over some money today so I dont have to throw a fit and scream and cry and roll around on the floor like a baby.

Hope everyone has a good day tho!

PS. the pufferfish is doing great, she is still kinda fat and I am starting to run out of snails again so Ill need to make a trip to the crow wing river to get some more. She also has started doing some crazy bumblebee dance everytime she sees me at the tank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home