Wednesday, June 25, 2008

People with a sensitive nature might want to skip this next post. Its packed full of the F word.

But I cant help but post it.

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 2:34 PM, raymi lauren wrote:

simmer the fuck down you parasitic simpleton
you are not wanted

--
http://raymitheminx.com

also join http://stalkraymi.com


My reply:

Yeah I know exactly how that shit feels because I have been there with you and leslie and butchie for fucking months.

Im not gonna simmer down. Im gonna keep pouring on the fucking pain as long as I can because you fucks and your Bourgeoisie, better than everyone attitudes have gone too fucking far and fucked with me and my friends too many fucking times.

I see I have won at least temporarily on leslie's blog. Comments disabled and linking to me.

Fucking awesome ROCK ON!

Call me whatever you want, but I am relishing the fact that you are squirming like the little fucking worms you are. Maybe now you will learn not to go around on the internet and fuck with innocent people?

See its not just me anymore. Now that others are seeing me stand up to you assholes they are joining in full force!

Vivi le revolution!

Have a great day (NOT!)

XOXOXOXO

-Robert


PS please forward this shit on to your little hellbabies!!!



oOoOoO

Addendum! Raymi responds!

you are out of your mind
im telling you we are ending it and you think you have won and are continuing this ridiculous assault which consists of you and porknbeanz?



Me second reply:

Yeah, Ive been told Im out of my mind before, whoopie fucking shit!

You think you have the option of ending it? You shoulda thought of that shit before you started it.

Ill fucking serve up the same bullshit you assholes hand out as long as I want and guess what you cant stop me! Just like I couldnt stop you and the rest of your "mad crew" when you were doing it to me and that poor isabelle and the rest of your victims.

And Ill look better doing it to. You know why? Cause you fucking deserve it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home