Friday, June 27, 2008

Hi Guys,

Well Im going to be out the door to North Dakota pretty early tomorrow to buy my contraband. My shopping list goes something like this

1 Gross (thats 12 dozen in case your not familiar with this system) Bottle Rockets, preferably whistlers. Just the small ones, giant ones are a rip off.

1 Gross Firecrackers (Ladyfingers are better, blackcats will suffice)

1 Gross M80's, if I can get my hands on them, prolly will have to settle for something else tho as they have been illegal in all 50 states since 1966, guess Im not as "cool" as my dad because he actually knew a guy who sold fireworks out of his garage that he somehow was smuggling, or was buying from someone who was smuggling them, in from china. I can get about any other contraband but there doesnt seem to be enough demand for any of my friends in the black market to find them, get them, or move them. (see what legalization does, with ND just next store it doesnt pay to traffic the 2 fireworks that are illegal there.)

So yeah no reliving the glory days of my youth when my dad would give me a hand full of M80's that for 1 day a year made me the coolest kid on the block. POOPERS! I think if I didnt blow my fingers off when I was 11 I can handle myself now. Sheesh!

The rest of my budget will be blown on gas to get there and as many mortars as I can buy with the money leftover.

Hopefully I dont get popped as thats a $5000 fine. Wish me luck on that [But theres a million people always going between Fargo and Moorehead so I think I should be safe. Plus, Id like to hope most police wont pull me over without probable cause(Chad?), and they would need to search my trunk too so good luck with that holding up in court, I dont think it being the saturday before the forth is enough reason to search me. But since the constitution has been practically thrown out of the window at this point you never know... :^( ]

Also I bought a svengali deck of cards today for 1 dollar(Ive had one before) and Im using it to blow everyone I meets mind, its so much fun. Go out and find one and buy it and it will be the best money you ever spent(or you could make one with 53 decks of cards and an industrial paper cutter or a T-square and a pair of scissors!)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Fun FUN stuff!

Heres some links because surprisingly I find no one has ever heard of this stuff for the most part.

Svenghali deck video
Wikiped entry

Actually I think the dude in that video is kinda a shitty magician. Way too dry for my tastes-I tell a story about how the deck of cards was given to me by a magical unicorn (named George, who's last name I never caught) then if the people ever want to more closely examine the cards I tell them George said that it was against the rules of the magic and it will break them. Then I do as many tricks(some involving a "magic" dance) as I have time for...Always ending with the one where I can "mysteriously with my awesome powers of magical transmutation" turn every card in the deck into the card they started out the tricks "picking"....

Its priceless to watch someone be amazed and drop their jaw not once, not 5 times, but 20 times as I keep doing more and more "impossible" card tricks with the deck. LOL. One chick today was horrified by her ignorance at how I was doing it. ROFL! I told her it was just stage magic and not to be frightened. But still CLASSIC.

Have a great day!

Consider this your saturday post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home