Friday, June 27, 2008

Good morning.

First the news then the pictures.

I had a billion people stop by my house yesterday... I burned them cd's, gave away some fish tank stuff I wasnt using. And one of them I dont know who was there before I got home and left me a bucket of giant pond snails...These things are huge, like half the size of my fist. The puffer fish wont them tho, they are too big, She checked one out I dropped in the tank yesterday but she wouldnt even chomp its antennae off.

I dont know that the heck Im gonna do with them. Ive been trying to give them away to all my fish tank friends but so far no takers. Someone said I should try to sell them on ebay, but that just sounds like a dumb idea to me. I might take them into the live fish store and see if they want them, or Ill just dump them into some lake or something. I dont know. I guess I could cook them up for dinner some night, people eat those things right?

Also I am planning to goto North Dakota tomorrow to buy fireworks and smuggle them back. It sure would be nice If I could get my gas money from the company to use on it. Also I got a check from my old Saturday medical delivery job yesterday because it appears they owed me money since march, I didnt even know it, the place is shutting down tho so they had to pay me I guess?

Anyway, here is is a picture of myself that I particularly like.

ImageHost.org

You guys have a great day and a good weekend if I dont talk to you again over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home