Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Howdy,

I am going to try really hard to not have any typos or misspellings in my post today.

The bad thing about bar b q-ing is that I totally get munched by mosquitoes while Im out there flipping the steaks and burgers and brats and hotdogs. And Ive been bar b q-ing alot lately. And so I have some really big itchy mosquito bites from it.

Also the UFO was back last night. Melissa was at her friends house though so she couldnt whine and cry about it. In fact I got bored of watching it pretty quickly. Seems its only fun when I can come in the house and say, "Hello. I. Am. Your. Father.... I. Am. Definitely. NOT. A. Robot. Clone. Sent. By. Aliens. To. Replace. Him...You. Can. Trust. Me. Pal." heheh, at which point she would start yelling at me about how not funny that is. (But I thought it was very funny)

And in other news The puffer fish(and all the other fish) are doing well but this morning when I shook one of the plastic plants I have in my bait bucket to pick up snails a big 'ole dragonfly larvae came off and started swimming around in there. Im sure either the Chinese algae eaters or the loach will eat it but its sort of big and scary looking, so I hope it doesnt attack any of my fish or ghost shrimps.

Picture of one looking scary here

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home