Sunday, July 13, 2008

I am so sleepy this morning.

So sleepy...I was up very late last night (2 am) thats probably not late for some but it is for me especially lately.

I need to go snail hunting today, my bait bucket looks pretty empty and the pufferfish is HUNGRY! as always. So yeah Ill be driving to the crow wing river and risk the ticket from the dnr at some point in time today.

I also feel bad because my new friend/neighbor guy Jake wanted me to go over to his house last night at about midnight but I had better things to do so I kinda blew him off. Theres just not enough hours in the day I guess to do everything I want/need to do.

Ill make it up to him, his birthdays coming up and he doesnt have a computer so Ill dig through all my junk parts and build him something, nothing wonderful but something good enough to do some lower end gaming on and get on the Internet. That should make him happy.

Angelfish_02_Suffocat_Me.mp3 (3.4 MB)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home