Friday, July 11, 2008

ImageHost.org

Look at all these blueberries living in harmony together.

I never did a fish water change last night. Still need to do it tonight. My wife was nagging me about some stuff and it made me so damned depressed I passed out at 9 PM.

Not her fault really, shes been working the morning shift, 5am-3pm, at work and I know that just makes her a bit on the crabby side. Plus its THAT week for her, so that doesnt help. And I love her dearly and if she comes across this I also dont want her to get mad at me for talking about it.

On the plus side I slept so long I FEEL GREAT! Totally rested.

Its too bad my sleep schedule finally rights itself on Thursday night. Because Im sure Ill be up ha;lf the night tonight playing video games and stuff like that.

Anyway I hope everyone has a nice day and a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home