Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Butchie says:

I think you might be taking this whole internet thing a bit too seriously.

I dont think so.

I know you guys think that this internet interaction stuff is "Not real" , and "just for fun", but I dont think that. These interactions are just as real as any I have throughout the day face to face. I try and be nice to those people I meet face to face. I try and be nice to you guys too. I know sometimes I lose my temper and turn into an asshole. Be it here or "In real life". But thats normal (believe it or not) for people to get angry about stuff and then try and find an outlet for their anger.

I also told all my RL friends about that old lady and the dimes, I wanted to share that with everyone I knew, if it could give any small comfort to any of the people I told it too then it would be well worth me talking about. And that includes you guys too.

I do feel bad for mr. X. I feel bad for anyone who is mean all the time, doesnt encourage others and generally is a big jerkface. Let alone the people who go out of their way to act like that.

Most of all I feel bad for him having to use a slow ass proxy server all the time to hide his identity.

I just dont see how he could ever find real happiness in "the really real world" if his personality is anything like it comes across here.

Today he is trying to make me feel bad about having one eyebrow, if he knew me in real life he would know I like having one eyebrow. It gives me something to joke about, and why would I want to look like everyone else anyway?

Ill tell you what I sure wont shave it or pluck it off.

I dont mind being different from other people.

And for all the amount I fight with you butchie, and all the times I have ever gotten sick of your comments they are not like his, You are funny most of the time, and I know your insults are meant to amuse yourself, (and me if I can get past the insulting nature of it all) not so much to cut people to the bone and make them feel crappy about themselves. And most of all I know you do have good things in your life, Your wife, your daughter, I assume a loving home life, no matter what I know that those things(and others Im sure) will make you struggle to be a better person, more so than anything I say here.

But the frequency of Mr. X's comments, and the totally caustic nature of them makes me think that he needs some more good things in his life.

I mean come on, what could be more depressing than coming here everyday to make fun of my one eyebrow? Or call me a "shitbag"? or say I have runaway nosehair?(LOL) How come that dude doesnt have something better to do? And on a slow ass proxy too! UGH!

Butchie I dont think youve used a proxy server since I banned you that 15 or so times. And I certainly dont for one minute think you "enjoy" using one.

Why does this guy even think he needs to hide who is? He doesnt want me to kick raymis dog? What? He wants me to kick raymis dog? huh?

He should know that Im only a dangerous asshole when I get angry and this new comment format Ive been using combined with not going to any of your blogs (God only knows what you say about me there) seems to have nipped that in the bud(thankfully). So whats he scared of?

I dont get it.

Ill tell you what tho, I really like things around here like they are, Im starting to feel comfortable again about blogging here. Maybe moreso than I used to be before.
And also I think you guys need someone ministering to you. So I guess Ill do that until you stop coming. After all I dont think your pouring over the good book or any book to find something alot of you tell me Im crazy for believing in.

Its like you think you'll live forever and you dont need any tools to make your last 60 years/10 minutes here any easier.

For instance I prolly wouldnt have told you guys that good news about the lady and her dimes on my blog as it was before, for fear of having someone tell me it was stupid and retarded. But I really think you all needed to hear it, maybe even more than the people I know in real life. And it really is GREAT NEWS no matter what you guys think or say.

Its like this stuff here:

http://kingjbible.com/isaiah/55.htm

How could anyone not wanna hear that stuff? Its good news! And I think its important stuff for me to share with anyone who will listen to me, even if it only makes the last gasping breath of your lives more comfortable. But I think it will do alot more than that.

I hope you have a great day butchie, and thank you for your comment!

:^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home