Monday, May 12, 2003


Those Chicken Mcnuggets were nasty. The machine that strips the carteledge from the meat must be broken in the great Mcdonald's factory in the sky because I kepts finding "chewy things" in my nuggets. :^P blech,nasty.

Im taking fones for Wanda (another helpdesk person) while she goes to lunch so this should be a pretty quiet hour...Altho Im sure that when Dave(another helpdesk person) gets back he will finnish out the fone session and Ill be back to 2nd line (fixing things) and there is no shortage of things to fix.

I had my best ever nethack game this weekend while on the road. I was playing a monk (I dont know how many of you ever play nethack, but its a fun game to play on low end systems. Its all sprites.), and I kept getting to ghost levels(a ghost level is a level a previous nethack player, in these cases it was me, died on.)So I started hauling all my old dead guys possessions back up to higher levels and selling them to the shop keepers there...I prolly pulled down 5k in gold like that and I kept the things that my monk could use. I ended up getting killed by a giant back because I was digging with a pick ax and forgot to un-weild it(monks fight with their bare hands). Appearently a pick ax is not a good weapon to use when fighting bats of any kind. Oh well, good thing I backed up my save so I can still restore it later. Hee hee. Yeah I was on some mission that actually had a name "Charums Boat" or something like that.Usually when I die on nethack all I get is "character name X died on level Y". But this time it was talking about some dudes boat...

Man Im a nerd.

In other news the Hardware user that I use sometimes was messed up again, someone had removed it from the PC support group. That's added back now and I need to test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home