Tuesday, June 03, 2003

A Lesson Learned

So there I was having a smoke break with a couple of guys who work the custodial end of the company I work for. One of whom is an older guy about 50.

Like a fool I started giving him crap about being old.

He comes back with "I have more power in my pinky finger than you have in your whole body"

So then my mouth started running again. Like a fool.

"O YEAH! lets arm wrestle right now on the hood of (the other guy)Lonnie's car!"

"lets do it" he says.

So we did...And he completely destroyed me.

so kids just cause you have 40 pounds and 25 years on some old guy it dont mean you can beat him at armwrestling.

I hope for your sake you dont hafta learn the hard way like I did that those old people can be some of the strongest most determined buggers on the face of the earth. (or maybe Im just a weakling and thats why he beat me...Its all relative.)

:^P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home