Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Last night I talked to my Great Aunt Mary and my Great Uncle Fil (Im pretty sure his real name is Felix, In case you were wondering about the spelling there...and if Im wrong, cause I could be, maybe one of my cousin's will let me know). It was alot of fun I talked to my cousin Cindy too. I was amazed they called. I havent spoken to them in ages. It was a hoot!(although I was entirely surprised they called me)

Sounds like all is well in Johnstown, PA tho. Which is good. I sometimes pray for the place I grew up...From what i read its pretty depressed. I only hope Fil and Mary weren't fibbing about doing well.

I know I should write more but I spent all my artistic talent for the evening by sending my other cousin joyce an email.


and also its 1:02 in the AM

NIGHT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home