Monday, May 12, 2003



Well Kinda a slow afternoon. I talked to some NA guy out of Columbus, OH. The email servers were letting that fizzle worm slip through so I was letting people know that the virus updates weren't happening as they are supposed to. He was complaining that DNS was messed up on the servers...I pointed him at the network analysts and pointed out that I was just the workstation technician.

I lost 3 out of 3 hands of brainerd hold'em to the old PCO staff. Those guys are sharks dont ever play with them ;^) Just kidding they are nice guys I just dont know shit about poker.

I guess we wont get to see Asa again as he ships out 2morrow. He was supposed to come to my house on friday and never showed up.

I just noticed I lost some rights on the network...gotta go complain that if thats not fixed it will severly impair my ability to fix things...

See y'all after Im home :^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home