Tuesday, May 13, 2003



Today started out out as a regular day...I got up, took a shower and fought the road construction on the way to work.

Then I got here.

Dan Moore(systems engineer) is at my desk. Talking about some project thats not done yet. He then shanghai's me and takes me to help him set up these PCs,get login stuff figured out and its all in the building accross town(mind you Im not scheduled to be working in that building today). Well the guy who is scheduled there decides that he will go there after we get back (appearently both he and dan had the same idea:I dont wanna drive my own car through the road construction!) So OK I go do that and a few calls in that building and return. Big pain but its over now, whew.

Then the NA manager is talking to my manager and they yell for me to come over. I go over and see what they want.

Them: "know anything about placeware?"
Me: "no"
Them: "well you can handle it. Go see user x, shes having problems uploading a power point presentation to the placeware demonstration"
Me: "ok"

so I get there. User X says she hasta go to another meeting but that she can leave herself logged in and I can "mess with" the upload. I say ok and she bolts out the door.

I figure out the placeware software and am ready to upload. Except there's one problem: I dont know what Im supposed to upload. So I search user X's drive mapping and find the stuff for the telefone seminars. Theres 50 of them. UGH! I didn't know what they wanted so I just picked one that had a similar name to the meeting and left. I hope that cause any problems.

SHEESH

Anyway, right now Im taking fones for Jason.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home