Friday, May 23, 2003

Good morning,

Life still sucks at work. I had to call the network analysts again. This time because I got a half dozen people not mapping drives from their login script. The NA I called is a nice competent grl with a strong work ethic. I feel I poorly characterize the NA's with my bitching but this chick is smart and she knows her crap. Im sure she will resolve the issue with the scripts...

Some other Calls I got open are:

an ASC font display problem. (this looks easy but I went so far as to blow away her partition and apply one from a working machine and it didn't fix it. and before you say, "Update the video drivers!", I did that too...Nothing)

Delete some excell worksheets for some people who dont have rights to delete their own documents (efficient!)

some chick whos getting a problem on one of the internal website "#session.planID, 0 error near line 8 column 23" (I thought I was being paid to be a workstation tech, not a web devver. I'll prolly just esculate that one)

Some other chick cant forward emails. (damn lotus migration fallout)

this other girl is trying to ftp something to another one of our plants and is appearently logging into the wrong server.

and there is a broken date stamper.

I guess I should go get busy, huh?

BTW, GOOD MORNING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home