Friday, June 11, 2004

So tomorrow is the big day. DR starts. I think my group will be ok, we only need to build 20 or so workstations.

Its amazing the amount of money the company is willing to spend on me.

Tonight for dinner I had lamb. YEAH! Lamb! let me tell you it was soooooo yummy, I was calling it the "lamb of God". YUM!

The room I have now is on floor 12, downtown Philly, with a balcony. It rules!

The more I hang out with our VP the more he makes me think that maybe not everyone in a position of power is a complete ass. Yesterday the guy was talking about the face of evil. I like that in a VP, to recognize evil. I'm so impressed. So either the guy did some serious homework on how to impress or he really is a decent, God fearing, do-gooder.

And that's cool.

There's too much evil in the world and not enough people even admit its exists. Let alone fight it. This guy seems to think that if you do what you think is right and maintain your integrity then things will be OK. I whole-heartedly agree.

Word to the VP!

Wish me luck tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home