Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Im getting sick of Obi. So I told him so.

--- obi jack1 wrote:

>
> Dear Robert,
>
> Could you please give your work number so that I can
> call you or better still give me your mobile number
> if
> you have one.
>
> Sorry to ask you,what kind of job do you do? and
> what
> taxes are you talking about.
>
> Regards,
>
> Obi.

My Reply:

Obi,

My number is 234-90503972

I work for a company doing Nigerian 419 scams by email.

What is it you do again?

I was talking about the taxes on the imaginary 12.5 million Ive "inherited".

I was going to keep stringing you on forever but Im afraid Ive actually been feeling bad about misleading you. And I also feel bad for not reporting you to law enforcement. Next time you will probably email my grandmother and she is not saavy enough to know about Nigerian 419's, then just like Peter Parker (did you see spiderman?) It will be all my fault for not stopping you sooner.

Sorry Obi. It was fun for a couple of days but our 419 relationship is over. I think you might just have to find another Schultz to claim the 12.5 million(ha ha!).

However I dont recommend you use a Schultz, I live in a small town and even here there are multiple Robert Schultz's. So you might be better off trying a different bunch of suckers. Robert Schultz is the German equivilent of John Smith.

Nothing personal either Obi. You're the friendliest nigerian 419 scammer I ever corresponded with. (well actually the only one. I ignored the others). But since I am no longer laughing at your greed and desperation for my bank numbers/phone calls/whatever I am blocking you. I assume you'll get a bounce message if you reply to this.

But thanks for the 3 days of chuckles.

-Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home