Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I hate when I fall asleep early in the evening.

Last night I was watching "The Punisher". Ive seen this movie before, although Dolf Lundgren played Frank Castle last time I watched it. Also that last time I watched it his wife and kids were killed in mafia carbombing(True to the comic book that spawned the movie), this time Frank castle was played by...Thomas Jane? Who the hell is that? And the mafia hit that kills his wife and kids also kills every goddamn 3rd cousin he has at a family reunion in the Puerto Rico(Frank Castle is Puerto Rican?), but they are machine gunned, not car bombed.

Im sure the rest of the movie really left track from the original Punisher Comic. Stan Lee turned over in his grave(Yes I know S.L. is not dead) and nowhere in the kredits did I see Marvel Comics named for invention of the character. However I couldn't vouch for that because I fell asleep right after the forementioned machine gunning.

ZZZZZZZ...Oh Im sorry, the movie was so stupid and boring I fell asleep again just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home