Thursday, September 23, 2004

Well, Its that time of year again, TIME TO CARVE PUMPKINS!!! (well it will be in about 2 weeks.)

Personally, I love the event. I love Halloween, I like dressing up, I like dressing the kids up. I like making out with my GF in my costume. But what I expecially like about Halloween is pumpkin carving.

I went to the below site to see if I could get any new ideas for pumpkin carving. They had some nifty ideas there. I dont really plan on using any of them, but they were nifty.

ExtremePumpkins.com - Extreme Pumpkin Carving

I'll also post a link to last years pumpkins I carved. The pic is way dark so forgive it. This year is going to be better.

You cant see the "alien" pumpkin but "scarey-happy" and "Im scared" pumpkin came out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home