Sunday, December 02, 2007

We got about 14 inches of snow over the weekend, it started on friday night.

This morning I got up at 8 AM and shoveled out my walk and cars. Then I took the kids sledding. I was going to take a camera but alas all batteries were dead. We had a good time and were thuroughly frozen in about 2 hours. Then we came home and made some sandwiches and had hot chocolate with a ton of marshmellows.

After that I moved my vehicles to a north south street that was already ploughed because the cops around here get all tow happy when there is a "SNOW EMERGENCY!" and I would rather not have millions of dollars in what I believe to be unlawful tow fees on my cars.

Ugh.

Hence my cars are blocks away from my house. I hope they are ok.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home